As some of you already know, I am awaiting a kidney transplant. Found out today at my doctor's appointment that my renal failure is now at stage 5, so I'm going for dialysis prep next week at GRU in Augusta, GA. The only reason I'm telling you all this is so you'll know why my e-mails/phone calls are not being answered and why there have been no updates to the website.
I would simply ask all of you to be in prayer for my family during this time and I will keep you posted when I return home and get to feeling better. I really need your prayers. Thanks.
Let me go ahead and tell you some things I have planned for the Georgia-Florida fishing report in the very near future.
1. A weekly fishing report for Lake Oconee and Florida areas.
2. Vintage photos and more photos from family and friends.
3. Updates on the Florida fishing pages as well as the Lake Oconee page.
4. My brother's article concerning the "Legend of the Reef Donkey"
5. How-to articles on various fishing topics.
6. Catfishing info for Lake Oconee
7. Seafood and other family recipes.
8. Questions about how to make the website more relative to what people want to read and hear about. Tell me what you most want to hear about.
I have a lot on my plate right now, so I'll be signing off for the next week or more. Hope you guys have a great weekend. Get out there and hook a big 'un!