Good morning to all. As many of you readers already know, I have been out of commission for 2 weeks. Went into the hospital on the 15th to get prepped for dialysis. Came home last Saturday preparing for dialysis on Monday. Had only been home 4 hours when the hospital called me back in with a new kidney. 2nd weeks was transplantation and it is working great. Still a long ways from recovering with the soreness, new meds, etc. but in the end the sting will go away and I'll be getting my strength back. Praise God for the miracles of modern medicine.
So, what's going on with the Georgia-Florida Fishing Report?
1. I would still like to get plenty more braggin' board photos from you guys.
2. Made some updates to my Lake Oconee page, but still a lot of work there to do.
3. Need for all of you to pass along the website address to fishing friends and family.
4. Hope to start putting out a weekly e-mail newsletter soon.
5. Will try and start advertising a little on places like Craig's List to get the word out and more people will have an opportunity to enjoy the info found here.
6. Haven't done much at all with my saltwater pages of Florida, but I want to do it right, so it'll be coming soon.
Thanks and go catch a big 'un